Edelbrock Super SeriesBe part of the Winning Team by joining the Finish Line Club TODAY, which is the Largest, Richest & Most Prestigious Cash Points Fund in Sportsman History!
The Largest, Richest & Most Prestigious Cash Points Fund in Sportsman Racing!
It all happens on select Saturday nights at Summit Motorsports Park! The experience of drag racing surrounding the greatest sportsmen racers on the planet. From the Super Pro drivers reaching 185 MPH to our entry level Sportsman and Stock classes. The Saturday Edelbrock Super Series Point’s Meet averages close to 500 racers at any given race.
CLASSES CONTESTED: (Click on the class name for further details about the class, including class payouts)
Edelbrock Super Pro (SP) - (7:00 – 11:99)
Edelbrock Pro (Pro) - (8:00 – 13:99, door cars only!)
Edelbrock Sportsman Delivered on Time by TFC Transportation (SPT) - (12:00 – 19:99, door cars only!)
Wiseco/Cycle Tech Super Bike (SB) - (7:50-15:99, includes snowmobiles)
Edelbrock Stock (STK) – (Any Dial-In)
NHRA Jr Street (JS) – (9:00 & Slower, 1/8 mile)
Bear Motorsports Jr Dragsters presented by Wiseco Performance Products:
Novice (NOV) – (11:90 & Slower, 8-9 years old; 13:90 & Slower, 6-7 years old)
Intermediate (INT) – (8:90 & Slower, 10-12 years old)
Advanced (ADV) – (13-18 years old)
Class restricted to 7:90 & Slower & 85 mph or slower
For those cars that DO NOT meet Advanced criteria are restricted to 8:90 & slower
2017 FINISH LINE CLUB (Join for $65 and start enjoying these benefits!)
Even though it is not necessary to join points to compete, here is why you should Join the most prestigious Finish Line Club in the country. For only $65, start earning points to win a share of nearly $500,000 in cash and prizes! This is the largest Points Fund in Sportsman Racing History!
Click here to download the 2017 FLC Form
Finish Line Club ‘Basics’
- Each FLC Membership will have one (1) designated driver.
- You may earn points in more than one (1) class. However, you must have an an FLC Membership for each class you wish to earn points in.
- The driver will earn points, not the vehicle.
- Must have appropriate decals on race vehicles.
- Points awarded to racers in Edelbrock Super Pro, Edelbrock Pro, Edelbrock Sportsman Delivered on Time by TFC Transportation, Wiseco/Cycle Tech Super Bike, Bear Motorsports Jr Dragster presented by Wiseco Performance Products (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced)
- Points will accumulate in the class they are earned and are NOT transferable to another class.
- Ties will be broken by: most feature wins, most runner-ups, most semi-final appearances, furthest in eliminations, number of race appearances, run-off, or flip of the coin.
Finish Line Club ‘Benefits’ (Click on the programs in blue for more details)
- The Right to qualify for a share of the $53,100 Edelbrock Super Series Points Fund & TFC Transportation Bonus in the Edelbrock Sportsman Class.
- The right to qualify for the Summit Motorsports Park Super 64 presented by McIlvain Race Cars
- The right to qualify for the R&R Auto Body Paint My Ride
- The right to earn the Delivered on Time by TFC Transportation Bonus
- The right to qualify for the Frank Hawley’s Drag Racing School Perfect Light Bonus
- The right to qualify for the Summit Racing Jr Dragster Shootout at Night Under Fire
- The right to qualify for the North Central Division NHRA Summit Racing Series Finals (September 15-17, 2017)
- The right to qualify for the JDRL Eastern Conference Finals (July 20-22, 2017)
- The right to attend the FLC Party/Kids Night (June 17, 2017)
- FLC Membership Card
- One (1) Time Discount Coupon for Summit Motorsports Park Merchandise
- Summit Racing Equipment hat
- Bumper Sticker “I Race At Summit Motorsports Park”
FLC Permanent Numbers
- Numbers will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Numbers available are 1 – 9999 with the following exceptions: #1 – 4 reserved for the four (4) class champions (Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman and Super Bike)
- No duplicates will be allowed.
- Drivers with permanents numbers, will be accommodated if possible, but these guidelines must be followed.
YEAR END BONUSES are awarded at the Edelbrock Banquet of Champions, TBD
|1st||$10,000||$10,000||$600 + $900 = $1,500||$1,500
|2nd||$ 3,500||$ 3,500||$300 + 500 = 800||$ 500||$250||$250||$250|
|3rd||$ 1,700||$ 1,700||$200 + 500 = 700||$ 400||$125||$125||$125|
|4th||$ 1,100||$ 1,100||$150 + 450 = 600||$ 300||$ 75||$ 75||$ 75|
|5th||$ 1,000||$ 1,000||$100 + 400 = 500||$ 200||$ 50||$ 50||$ 50|
|6th||$ 900||$ 900||$90 + 310 = 400|
|7th||$ 800||$ 800||$80 + 270 = 350|
|8th||$ 700||$ 700||$70 + 230 = 300|
|9th||$ 600||$ 600||$60 + 190 = 250|
|10th||$ 500||$ 500||$50 + 150 = 200|
||$20,800||$1,700 + *$3,900 = $5,600
(*$3,900 provided by TFC Transportation)
Each Class Champion will receive a Championship Eagle trophy!
A Gold Card, a Jostens Championship Ring, a Lincoln Electric welder and a $2,000 Mac Tools Gift Certificate are given to Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman and Super Bike Class Champions.
The following programs are available to EVERYONE!
Edelbrock Winner Jacket Program
When you win your class (Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman, Super Bike, Jr Street, Stock, Advanced, Intermediate and Novice) for the first time at any Edelbrock Super Series Race and WIN an Edelbrock Champions Jacket! (Jackets are limited to one per year).
SPECIAL RACING PROGRAMS
Summit Racing NHRA Junior Dragster Challenge – May 27, 2017
Each Class winner will receive a special NHRA Wally!
Summit Racing Equipment NHRA “King of the Track” – June 17, 2017
Class winners in Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman and Super Bike will run-off for the title of ‘King of the Track’! Overall winner will receive an NHRA Wally!
NHRA "All Access" Challenge – August 13, 2017 (Sunday of Night Under Fire)
Each class winner in Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman and Super Bike will receive an NHRA Wally!
CONTINGENCY PROGRAM – All participant must run Product and display Decals on both sides of the Vehicle to collect any and all contingency awards. Stickers must be placed on vehicle prior to first round. Sponsored awards listed are the sole responsibility of each posting company. Summit Motorsports Park assumes no responsibility for any prize, purse or award defaulted on by an advertising sponsor.
Click Here for complete list of contingency sponsors
EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS
|2017 Edelbrock SUPER SERIES SCHEDULE|
|May 27||With Juniors featuring SUMMIT RACING JDRL Challenge|
|June 17||With Juniors MID SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP, THERMO TEC KID'S NIGHT/SUMMIT RACING NHRA KING OF THE TRACK
|July 22||No Juniors|
||Kelly Services Inc Night Under Fire & featuring the
NHRA All Access Challenge, No Juniors
|Sept 23||With Juniors|
|Sept 30||With Juniors|
|Oct 7||With Juniors, Season Championship!|
|Child (6-12)||$ 5|
|Edelbrock Super Pro, Edelbrock Pro, Wiseco/Cycle Tech Super Bike Car & Driver||$40|
|Edelbrock Sportsman Delivered on Time by TFC Transportation
|Bear Motorsports Junior Dragster Car & Driver||$30|
|Edelbrock Stock & NHRA Jr Street Car & Driver||$15|
|JD Time Trials||8:45 am|
|JD Eliminations||10:00 am|
|Pro/SB/SP/Spt/Stk/JS Time Trials||12:00 pm|
|| 6:00 pm
Summit Motorsports Park - 1300 State Route 18, Norwalk OH 44857