If you can still hear your heart beat after a 180 mile an hour drag race, that’s because your heart is in your throat. Experience the unique thrill of a handicapped start that divides drivers by a hundredth of a second, and a finish that sometimes divides them by a thousandth? Are you ready to rock?
Summit Motorsports Park is generous in its payouts, giving back round money, and cash to all who qualify
in their finish!
|Winner + Contingency!||$1,100|
|1st Round Win||$ 5|
|Other Round Wins||$ 10|
There are nearly $500,000 worth of reasons why you should join our Finish Line Club! For just $65, racers can start earning points towards the most prestigious points program in the country, the EDELBROCK Super Series $53,100+ points fund, and has an opportunity to participate in seven additional racing programs. Making this the largest Points Fund in Sportsman Racing History! For more details about the EDELBROCK Super Series Points Program and all the benefits of joining the Finish Line Club (FLC), click here.
- Time break: 7.00 - 11.99
- TruSTART will be utilized!
- Data recorders permitted!
- CrossTalk will be utilized!
- Delay Boxes permitted!
- Throttle Stops & air throttles are permitted only as a starting line launch control and NOT as a "downtrack" throttle stop. Orifice control blocks in the pneumatic lines are permitted as long as the throttle moves to wide open, without hesitation,upon launch of the vehicle. A fixed mechanical throttle stop that cannot be adjusted or overridden, while the car is in motion, is allowed in all classes.
- Nitrous timers are permitted!
- Trans Brakes, 2-Steps, Line Locks and air/electric shifters are permitted!
- No bikes!
- Click here for additional track rules