Tri-Power Pontiac NationalsThe Ames Performance, Tri-Power Pontiac Nationals is home to the largest Pontaic Swap Meet and Drag race in the country! This the the Pontiac Event of the Year that you do not want to miss!
You've gotta be here...August 1-3, 2014!
TAKE THE TIGER BY THE TAIL!
And that’s exactly what the Pontiac enthusiasts have done. Pontiac lives on in the minds and hearts of millions of Pontiac lovers who refuse to give up that certain devil may care life style that follows them wherever they go. It’s not just a car, it’s a Pontiac and the one of your dreams will magically appear right before your eyes at this coming year’s 23rd Anniversary Celebration of the Tri-Power Pontiac Nationals August 1-3, 2014 at the stunning Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio.
The Ames Performance Tri-Powered Pontiac Nationals is the largest Pontiac event in the country and will showcase more Pontiacs in one place than ever before!
This event will feature:
- Drag Racing – Bracket & Heads-ups
- Car Show - This show brings hundreds of Show-Stoppers!
- Swap Meet - This is the largest Pontiac Swap Meet in the Country!
- Manufacturer's Midway - CONTACT SUPER DUTY PRODUCTIONS AT 419-663-7383
- A Car Corral -Buy or sell new or old Pontiacs!
- Ames Performance Buffet - on Saturday night for the Race, Show, and Swap Meet Participants!
- Ames Performance Shuttle Service - fan friendly way to assist you in getting around the facility!
Arnie “The Farmer” Beswick has been ‘wowing’ Pontiac fans for 60 years. He will be at Summit Motorsports Park during the Ames Performance Tri-Powered Pontiac Nationals to help celebrate its 23rd anniversary. “The Farmer” will be signing autographs and making exhibition passes in his ’64 ‘Tameless Tiger” GTO on Saturday and Sunday. So, don’t forget your cameras or your Pontiac memorabilia!
The "Boss Bird" and the Nostalgia Super Stocks will also be in attendance at this year's show.
|Adult - Daily
|Adult - Saturday & Sunday||$25|
|Adult - Weekend||$35|
|Car Show - Sunday Only||$30|
|Swap Meet** (Incl 15' x 30' & one admission)||$55|
|Swap Meet Additional 15' x 30' (does not include admission)||$20|
|Car Corral (Wknd Car & Driver)||$40|
|High Performance Pontiac Magazine Pontiacs on Parade (Saturday or Sunday)||$20|
|Racer entry** (car & driver)|
|AllPontiacs.com Super Pro||$70|
|Super Duty Pro||$70|
|Tin Indian Performance Street||$70|
|Kauffman Racing Equipment Quick 16
|Butler Performance Frantic Four||Additional $25*|
|MR-1 Heads Up Class||Additional $50*|
*Note: These classes must purchase a $70 car & driver entry in the main event in order to participate in one of these classes. Driver must show racer entry run card at Guest Services (Budweiser Side) to purchase entry.
** Participant receives two Ames Performance Hospitality Tickets.
CAMPING/MOTORHOME and OFF-SITE ACCOMMODATIONS
|Motorhome Trackside w/electric||$75|
|Motorhome Trackside w/out electric||$50|
|Primitive Tent Camping||$30|
CLICK HERE FOR CAMPING AND MOTORHOME RULES.
Upon purchase, Guests will receive a permit that will need to be placed in the windshield of your motorhome, camper or camping vehicle prior to entering into the park.
* All occupants of the motorhome area and primitive campsites must have a weekend pass. Please call our office with any of your questions.
Trackside Motorhome Camping
Parking for motorhomes and recreational vehicles alongside the track. Your vehicle must be classified as one of the following, Class A, B or C Motorhome, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheel, Sport Utility Trailer, Truck Camper. No Tents or Pop-Up trailers.
We have upgraded our trackside electric motorhome sites to 50 amp power service. Please plan accordingly as we only have a very limited supply of adapters to rent.
Family Primitive Camping
Camping for truck campers (loaded into the bed of a pick-up truck), pop-up trailers also known as tent or folding camping trailers, and tents. No generators will be permitted. Camping spaces are approximately 20' X 50' each. The campground location is subject to change dependent upon weather and ground conditions. Campers inside the Family Primitive Campgrounds must adhere to "quiet hours" 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
On-Premise services for our campers:
- Ice: Ice will be available to all motorhome and campground guests!
- Showers: Permanent showers are located on the Budweiser side of the track. Shower tickets are $4.00 each
- Permanent Shower Hours:
- Thursday 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday 7:00 a.m. to 1 hour after racing
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 1 hour after racing
- Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 1 hour after racing
- Port-a-johns: are located throughout the Summit Side (west side) of the park.
- Kurtzman Sanitation: will be on site offering motorhome-pumping services; please pay Kurtzman Sanitation directly for their services.
- Oney Water Hauling: will be on site offering fresh water; please pay Oney Water Hauling directly for services.
- Firewood: will be available beginning Friday Night at 8:00 p.m.; please pay vendor directly for services.
Sawmill Creek is the official resort of Summit Motorsports Park.
Sawmill Creek Lodge is nestled on the shores of Lake Erie and is a full service hotel featuring 240 deluxe guest rooms and suites. Sawmill Creek Resort features an 18 hole Tom Fazio designed championship golf course, a private beach, jet ski, kayak and bike rentals, indoor and outdoor pools, a state nature preserve and unique shops, located in an 1887 barn. Choose from 3 dining options during your stay.
Visit www.SawmillCreek.com and you will understand quickly, it's simply the best place to stay.
For the Ames Performance 'Tri-Power Pontiac Nationals' book a double bed room for $159 or a king bed room for $169.
To take advantage of these great rates, contact Sawmill Creek at (800) 729-6455 and provide the code (PN14)
LIST OF AREA LODGING
Detailed event day schedule will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
For Event info please contact: Super Duty Productions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-663-7383
Summit Motorsports Park - 1300 State Route 18, Norwalk OH 44857