- Published on Saturday, 02 February 2013 03:04
NORWALK, Ohio -- What others might call a drag racing speed and explosive pyro thrill show to rival all others, Bill Bader Jr. calls a 2013 Golden Anniversary Auto Plus Night Under Fire.
Bill Bader Jr., president of Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio, promised a Bader family signature celebration worthy of five decades of fun on August 10, 2013.
Remember they’re only part of the show when you check out these thrills:
* Chris Morena, a Disney stuntman, performs the Spectacular Suicide Spiral Car Jump. Check out Chris Morena’s stunt reel by clicking here.
* In his 70s, Benny “The Bomb” Koske blows himself up in cars, caskets, whatever, and survives.
* With decades of experience, Tim Chitwood from the Famous Chitwood Family, performs automotive stunts live, too.
* Bubba Blackwell is a world record Harley-Davidson motorcycle jumper. Watch him twirl the motorcycle on the Web at http://www.bubbablackwell.com/.
* Larry “Spiderman” McBride aims at crushing every motorcycle speed threshold while piloting his state of the art, custom Pingel Top Fuel dragbike. Check out his story and a video of a race against Tommy Grimes and Ray Price Harley Davidson at http://www.larrymcbride.com/.
Just when we thought one Monster Truck rumbling down the dragstrip was scary enough, Bill Bader Jr. doubled the thrill for the Golden Anniversary Auto Plus Night Under Fire.
Two Monster Trucks roar down the strip in a quarter-mile drag race: Dan Runte in Summit Racing’s “Bigfoot;” against Randy Moore in the “War Wizard.” Both claim world record speeds.
Who’s got the grit for the 2013 Auto Plus Night Under Fire?
Do you want to see? We recommend buying tickets and lodging in advance for this racing, rocking, roaring, exploding extravaganza, and we haven’t even mentioned the Golden Anniversary Fireworks!
You know what they’re for…sit back in your seat, pull your loved ones close and enjoy the view!
For feature, ticket and lodging information, click here.