- Published on Tuesday, 10 July 2012 09:52
Celebrate Independence Day with us!
Are you ready to celebrate speed, horsepower and our nation's birthday during the week of July 4th, 2013?
The NHRA race has been moved permanently to July 4th week, and in 2013 it will be July 4-7. Many of our guests will have Thursday, July 3 and Friday July 4 as vacation days. Plan your summer around the 7th Annual Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals!
Now, some of you will be able to see for the first time our Friday night race format with non-stop entertainment including FIREWORKS. Besides the fast Pro Stock Cars, the exciting nitro-burning
Top Fuel dragsters and Funny Cars, you'll see jet cars and our signature fireworks show celebrating our nation's 237th birthday. And to help make this a more affordable family vacation, Friday reserved seats for kids 12-under are FREE with paid adult reserved tickets!
The Top Eliminator Club
is the ‘ultimate’ race fan hospitality package. Fans have an opportunity to choose their reserve seats in one of two premiere starting line seating sections; access to a private hospitality chalet which includes a catered buffet, live on track-closed circuit television and private restrooms; and receive an exclusive member’s only event goodie-bag. The Top Eliminator Club ticket package includes the following:
- 4 Day VIP Admission Pass (with reserved seat)
- TEC members – only hospitality center
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water every day
- 2 Complimentary drink tickets per day for alcoholic beverages (cash bar will be available)
- Complimentary lunch and dinner buffets on Friday
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch buffets on Saturday and Sunday
- Live on-track action via closed-circuit television
- Private restrooms
- Pit access
- Event Goodie Bag
- Top Eliminator Club Parking with purchase of two (2) full event tickets
- Option to renew or change seats every year
Top Eliminator Club VIP Package is $325/per person
Call 419-668-5555 to be placed on the waiting list.
| 2012 Event Winners
| Avoid Traffic and Stay for the Parties!
We will have live entertainmentThursday, July 4 through Saturday, July 6 at the campgrounds and inside the track behind the Summit Grand Stands. The Jim Beam Oak Barrel Tavern will have spirits and live bands and an autograph session Friday night featuring your favorite Top Alcohol Racers.
2013 Event Ticket Pricing & Info
Each ticket includes access into the pit areas.
Click Here to purchase tickets!
View seating chart
2013 Event Day Schedule
Schedule will be posted as soon as it is available.
For Event info please contact: