- Published on Tuesday, 26 March 2013 02:52
NORWALK, Ohio – The Summit Motorsports Park office closes on Friday, March 29, 2013 to observe the Good Friday and Easter holidays.
May your holidays be blessed abundantly.
Feel free to call us at 419-668-5555 or visit from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, April 1, 2013 at Summit Motorsports Park, 1300 State Route 18 east of Norwalk, Ohio.
You know what April means…Get ready to RUMBLE!
We can’t wait!
The 2013 season marks fifty years of fun at Summit Motorsports Park, and we’re celebrating all year with our favorite people – you!
So let’s start:
• Spring Warmup, Saturday, April 20, 2013; Test and tune and swap meet. Remember to reserve a space for the swap meet by April 2, 2013 to receive
$10 off of the $35 regular price. The swap meet space includes two adult admissions.
• VP Racing Test N’ Tune, Friday, April 26, 2013; We can’t wait to see what you’ve got! Gates open at 5 p.m.; Testing from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Funny Car Fox Hunt, Girls get in free, Saturday, April 27 2013; Includes Mr. Gasket $53,100 Super Series and Bear Motorsports Junior Dragsters presented by Wiseco. Jill Canuso and the 300 mph Hanna Motorsports Queen of Diamonds Jet Dragster, and four nostalgia Funny Cars from the Great Lakes Nostalgia Funny Car Circuit. Also, fireworks. What a great family-friendly youth group activity!
• Buick Race Day, Sunday, April 28, 2013.
• Mickey Thompson $7 Fun Night, Wednesday, May 1, 2013; Opening Day. Bring friends. Gates open 5 p.m. Time trials, 5:30 p.m. Eliminations 8:30 p.m. It costs $7 to race or watch. Children ages 6-12, $3. Super Stock car and driver, $20.
• High School Nationals, Sunday, May 5, 2013; Organize a group or event on Facebook.com and invite all of your friends and family. Gates open 8 a.m. Time trials, 8:30 a.m. Ceremony, 1:30 p.m. Eliminations, 2 p.m. Adults, $20 to race or watch; Children ages six to 12, $5; Children under age six, free. Free parking. Free pit access.
• Mickey Mart Rewards Cavalcade of Stars presented by Budweiser, Friday through Sunday, May 17-19, 2013, a part of the National Hot Rod Association Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series and the NHRA Harley-Davidson Drag Racing Series. Bob Motz struts his stuff in his wheel-walking 200 mph Jet Kenworth truck. Jill Canuso returns with the Queen of Diamonds racing Ernie Bogue and the Beast
from the East Jet Dragster. Also, fireworks.
• Sport Compact Nationals by Buschur Racing, Sunday, May 26, 2013.
This is just the beginning. Have you found the Calendar on the Home page of our Website? It’s a quick and easy way to see events every week, and to check from your phone.
Also, thank you to the 3,356 people who “liked” our new Summit Motorsports Park page on Facebook.com, and who added comments and photos. It’s great to hear about your racing adventures! And thank you to to everyone who shares our stories and photos, and creates events or groups on your Facebook.com pages. Racing is more fun with friends!