- Thursday 29 May, 2014
This coming Saturday during the ACCEL Super Series Points Race, the runoff for the 2013 Super 64 will finally take place!
The top 16 racers in the 2013-point standings (Super Pro, Pro, Super Bike and Sportsman) will be competing for over $100,000 in cash & awards. Everyone will win something! Drivers eliminated in round #1 will earn $100 cash. Drivers eliminated in round #2 will earn $150 cash! Drivers eliminated in round #3 (Sweet 16) will earn $200 cash!
Drivers eliminated in the “Elite 8” round will runoff to determine an overall winner who will be awarded the following prizes:
- Frank Hawley Drag Racing School: One Super Class School!
- Lincoln Electric: One Pro 140 Welder!
- Mickey Thompson: One Set of Mickey Thompson ET Rear Slicks!
- Moser Engineering: One set of Axles!
- Trick Flow: One Set of Chevy Heads!
The three remaining Elite 8 competitors will receive $500 in cash!
The Championship: Once qualified as one of “The Final Four”, competitors are guaranteed to win one of these four fabulous prizes!
- McIlvain Race Cars 2013 Swingarm Monoshock Dragster
- V's House of Horsepower 582 C.I. Big Block Chevy
- Vintage Trailer - 28' 2013 Crystal SS Trailer
- You pick ONE....a new 2013: Kawasaki Brute Force 750 ATV, Sea Doo GTS Watercraft w/Trailer, Yamaha FZ8 Motorcycle, Ski Doo 600 GTZ Snowmobile or a Kawasaki Mule 610 Side-by-Side ATV.
The above four competitors will choose their prize based on their overall finish. Champion selects first, Runner-Up second. Third & Fourth places will be determined by a runoff between the two competitors not advancing into the “Super 64” finals.
The run-off will begin in the second round of time trials. All Super 64 competitors will be called to a specific lane by class. Each racer will receive their 2nd time run and then will be asked to return immediately to your assigned lane to run the Super 64 Eliminations in a round robin format.
The ladders are already set and can be viewed here.