Summit Motorsports Park is committed to providing our race fans affordable family entertainment in a safe, comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere.
Summit Motorsports Park Code of Conduct
Thank you for coming to Summit Motorsports Park! This Summit Motorsports Park ‘Code of Conduct’ has been established to help create a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all our guests – of every age.
Guests are required to take responsibility for their behavior in order to insure they are not interfering with the enjoyment of others. Guests are specifically required to refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment that result in offensive and/or irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the event
- Failure to follow instructions of stadium personnel or law enforcement.
- Verbal or physical harassment of others including all fans, participants, officials and staff.
- Smoking in the seating bowl.
- Theft or vandalism
- Engaging in any of the above code violations in any areas outside Summit Motorsports Park that are owned or operated by Summit Motorsports Park or its affiliates.
All ticket holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests or any other people they allow to use their seats. Event patrons and/or guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, and risk potential loss of ticket privileges for future shows.
Summit Motorsports Park accepts text messages as an anonymous method of reporting conduct and behavioral issues. If the behavior of a guest or guests around you becomes disruptive or violates this Guest Code of Conduct, call or send a text message followed by a detailed description of the issue. (If you are in the seating bowl, provide grandstand name, section number, row and seat number as well as a general description of the offender). Note: Phone number will be posted as soon as it is activated.