In order to make everyone’s experience at the race track a pleasant one we ask our fans to follow the following guidelines.
- When entering the grandstands, please have your ticket available and ready to show the usher.
- Fans may not stand in aisles, on stairways, landings, handicap ramps & especially in front of wheelchairs.
- People taking pictures can do so but must immediately return to their seat so as to not block the vision of others.
- Coolers in the stands are limited to 14” and must be placed under the seats. Again, glass bottles are not permitted within the park.
- Umbrellas/obstructions - Items that would obstruct other guests view are prohibited.
- Seat cushions, bleacher seats – are permitted, but cannot exceed 18”.
- Due to recent fire and safety concerns, lawn chairs and/or seating alternative to bleachers is no longer permitted in the grandstands or anywhere in the seating bowl.
- Animals are not permitted in the grandstands. For their safety and others, animals must remain either in your pit area or campsite.
- Please refer to the "Guest Code of Conduct"