One weekend out of every race season, Summit Motorsports Park transitions back into time for the Lingenfelter Performance Blue Suede Cruise presented by ScottRods! Thousands of candy colored hot rods, customs, classics, muscle cars, trick trucks, etc. from the first generation of the automobile up to 1972 will congregate for an entire weekend for the opportunity to “show and tell” about their special rides. Many will decorate their spaces with all the necessary accessories of the era and may even dress in period correct outfits just to get into the “spirit” of the weekend. Enthusiast can stroll through the acres of show fields, to reminisce with the participants and maybe even bring home their ‘dream car’.
Registered participants will also have plenty of opportunities to race their ‘hot rods’ down the quarter mile, to see if they are just as fast as they remember. Race your buddy or race the track! Fun runs will take place before and after the nostalgia drag racing all three days. (Note times in the schedule)
Pre-registered Hot Rodders & Racers can download the registrations forms and either fax (419-663-0502) or mail to Summit Motorsports Park, 1300 SR 18, Norwalk OH 44857. All participants will receive a 2019 Dash Plague!
ScottRods Custom HotRods & Fiberglass is stepping up in a big way at this year’s Lingenfelter Blue Suede Cruise, not only as a presenting sponsor, but giving away a very cool custom fabricated “one of a kind” 1948 Fiat Sedan Delivery Roller Package, valued at $20,000!
The specs on the 1948 Fiat Sedan Delivery Roller Package include:
* Gun drilled front axle with Transverse Leafspring’ Hairpins, Shocks, and Front Disc Brakes
* Unisteer Rack and Pinion Steering
* Ford 9 inch rearend housing with 31 spline axles and drum brakes
* Four bar rear suspension and coilover shocks
* Custom wheel and tire package
The 1948 Fiat Sedan Deliver Body Specs include:
* Complete ScottRods Custom Hand laid fiberglass body with gloss black gelcoat finish
* Suicide doors hinged and latched
* Single rear door hinged and latched
* Custom Radiator Surround
To be eligible to win this beauty, hotrodders must fill out your lottery ticket and turn into guest services by Sunday morning. The drawing will take place at approximately 11:15am on the race track. Winner MUST BE PRESENT!
DOOR PRIZES...Everyone loves to win SOMETHING!
Additional door prizes will be given away all weekend. However; we have raised the bar for our elite prizes! $50,000 worth of Door Prizes will be given away on Sunday! YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!
THE RETURN OF NOSTALGIA DRAG RACING!
This weekend you will not only be able watch the cars that made drag racing famous, from restored original funny cars and dragsters to mid 60’s style gassers, but will be able to go to the pit areas to talk with the owners to learn more about the history of these awesome machines.
We are fortunate to have the Nostalgia Drag Racing League (NDRL) on property as they bring their championship series to the Lingenfelter Performance Blue Suede Cruise. We also welcome back Gasser Magazine who will be hosting three race classes for our gasser racers, Nostalgia Gas, Competition Gas and new for 2019 Gasser Madness.
The Nostalgia Drag Racing League (NDRL) brings their championship series to the Lingenfelter Performance Blue Suede Cruise. Racers qualify Friday and Saturday, eliminations will begin at noon on Sunday.
Gasser Magazine is returning to OHIO to support the Lingenfelter Performance “Blue Suede Cruise” by sponsoring a "GASSER Appreciation Race".
The SMOKEY BURNOUT CONTEST returns by poplar demand! Racing on track Saturday late afternoon will conclude with the famous smokey burnout contest. Open to hot rodder participants only! Participants will be paired randomly and the crowd will be the judge as to who had the best burnout. Note it is NOT neccessary to go til your tire blows, but it does help!
THIS EVENT IS ALL ABOUT SOCIALIZING!
And we will provide the place! Cruisers Social Hall…is a place to hang out to talk about the 'good ole days', to bench race or simply get out of the sun. Located at the opposite end of Women's World. The Vintage Fashion Show on Saturday afternoon will take place here!
Ladies we have a place for you to hang out for the weekend...Vanessa’s Women’s World. More variety and more vendors, ranging from jewelry and cosmetics to home decor and health care products. You should be able to find something you can’t resist.
THE PERFECT VENUE TO SELL "USED" OR "NOS" (new old stock parts) AT OUR SWAP MEET!
Start cleaning out your garages to make room for "new" stuff and get registered by either calling our office at 419-668-5555 or download the registration, located below.
Additional Swap Meet rules
* Vendors primary sales should be “Used” or “NOS” (New Old Stock) parts only. Old literature and memorabilia are permitted.
* Cars For Sale can also be parked on a Swap Meet space.
* No Food or Beverage to be sold in the Swap Meet area.
* No parts sales permitted from the motorhome spaces.
* The following items are prohibited as your primary product for sale in the Swap Meet area: Tools, car care products, lubricants, specialty car products, t-shirts and apparel, hand crafts, belts, die casts, sunglasses, etc. If you want to sell any of these items at the event contact Bobbie Bader at 419.668.5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a Midway Vendor space.
* Vendor trucks and/or trailers must fit within the Swap space or be parked in the Trailer drop location in Linder’s Lot.
* Additional vehicles can park free in Spectator Parking.
* Any Swap Meet vehicles parked on the show field will be towed at the owner’s expense.
AFTER THE CONCERT...
Take your bedazzle vehicle (including bicycles, golf cars and anything with wheels - we don't discriminate!) with neon lights and parade down the track. The spectators will vote for their favorite decorated vehicle.
Afterwards, we want to see to see FLAMES shooting across the drag strip! Once again, we are offering a flame throwing contest. To entice participates, we are going to "heat things up" a bit. Two categories will be judged, Injection and Non-Injection. The winner in each category takes home $250 dollars! Start practicing now! We want to give away some cash!
2019 Lingenfelter Performance BLUE SUEDE CRUISE GUIDELINE
1. Show and Shine registration is open to pre 1972 vehicles.
2. Vehicle registration is located on the Budweiser (East) side of the track (State Route 601).
3. Show vehicles may remain on the show field overnight.
4. Participant support vehicles may enter the grounds for the purpose of dropping off coolers, tents, etc. However, all vehicles must be moved to spectator parking by 10:00 a.m. each day.
5. Trailer parking will be provided free of charge at the west end of Linder's Lot (State Route 18).
6. Properly secured pop-up tents and canopies are permitted on the show field and may be left overnight.
7. Tents or canopies larger than 20' x 30' will be placed by Summit Motorsports Park on the show field. Please contact Bobbie Bader at 419-668-5555 ext 240 prior to 6/26/18.
8. Speed limit in the show and pit areas is 10 mph.
9. Burnouts are encouraged in the burnout box only please!
10. And please don't step on my Blue Suede shoes!
|3-Day Street Rodder Entry (C&D + 1 Additional Adult Crew)||$45|
|1-Day Adult (Friday OR Sunday)||$15|
|1-Day Adult Saturday||$20|
|1-Day Child (6-12)||$5|
|1-Day Child (5 & Under)||$0|
|Trackside Electric Motorhome||$150|
|Trackside Non-Electric Motorhome||$100|
|Wilson's Fence Row||$75|
|Swap Meet Space (20' x 25') Incl 2-Weekend Adult Admissions||$50|
|Vendor Space (20' x 60') Incl 2-Weekend Adult Admissions||$200|
|Women's World Space (10' x 10') Incl 2-Weekend Adult Admissions||$75|
|General Admission Parking||$0|
Stay on property!
Upon purchase, Guests will receive a permit that will need to be placed in the windshield of your motorhome, camper or camping vehicle prior to entering into the park.
* All occupants of the motorhome area and primitive campsites must have a weekend pass. Please call our office with any of your questions.
*We do not permit ovenright camping in our parking lots.
SUMMIT MOTORSPORTS PARK CAMPING RULES AND INFORMATION
GENERAL FAMILY CAMPING AND MOTORHOME RULES
1. NHRA National Event Only: Golf carts, ATV’s, etc. are prohibited inside the park.
2. The speed limit in the pits is 10 miles-per-hour. All motor vehicle operators must have a valid state driver’s license.
3. The owner of the Camping/Motorhome site will be responsible for all members of his/her party.
4. After 1:00am, any noise complaints from neighbors in all camping/motorhome areas are grounds for immediate removal. Exception: Family Camping quiet hours are between 11pm and 7am.
5. To gain access to a Camping/Motorhome space; you must have a Camping/Motorhome placard, a camping ticket and and a daily admission tickets for each camper. Only full event ticket holders will be permitted on the Trackside Motorhome, Wilson’s Fence Row or Family Camping sites after racing is completed.
6. Campfires are permitted in fire rings only; no open burning is permitted. Guest must provide their own fire ring.
7. You are expected to leave your site as clean as you found it.
8. All roadways and walkways must be kept clear.
9. Arrival and departure times must be observed. Please refer to the website for specific move-in hours for a particular event.
10. Alcohol may be consumed responsibly on your site, but is not permitted to be brought into the grandstands or race areas.
11. Illegal activities or activities that violate local laws and Camping/Motorhome rules or Health Department rules are not permitted. Lewd behavior, offensive signs, public intoxication and/or profanity will not be tolerated. Violators will be arrested and removed from the facility as well as forfeiting all renewal rights. NO REFUNDS!
12. Pets must be kept on a leash and must not present as a nuisance to other guests. Pet registration forms should be completed and given to the area Camping Manager. Please clean up after your pet.
13. No glass containers of any kind are permitted on the grounds.
14. No fireworks of any kind are permitted on the grounds.
15. State and county health department rules must be obeyed. Dumping waste water onto the park grounds is not permitted.
16. The Summit Motorsports Park Campground/Motorhome Manager may exercise his/her discretion in the enforcement and application of these rules.
17. All RV’s, travel trailers, tents and pop-ups must allow no less than 10 feet between units end to end and 15 feet between units side to side, per the Ohio Health Department of Campgrounds.
ADDITIONAL PRIMATIVE FAMILY CAMPING RULES:
18. We permit the following vehicle types in our primitive Family camping areas: truck campers (loaded into the bed of a pick-up truck), pop-up trailers also known as tent or folding camping trailers, and tents. No hard-sided campers are permitted. Hybrid campers with canvas pull outs will be permitted only on sites 2051-2060 as long as they confrom to Ohio Health Dept of Campgrounds distance requirements (17.) and they fit on the site.
19. Up to 3 tents are permitted per site as long as they comply with distance requirements by the Ohio Health Department of Campgrounds (see above 17.)
20. One passenger vehicle or two motorcycles are permitted per campsite; extra vehicles must park in spectator parking.
21. The Family Campground includes families with children and everyone is required to behave accordingly.
22. Quiet hours will be strictly enforced between 11pm and 7am, VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECTED TO REMOVAL.
23. NO GENERATORS are permitted in the Family Camping area.
ADDITIONAL RV/MOTORHOME RULES:
24. TRACKSIDE Electric and Non-electric motorhome: Recreational vehicles are permitted including Class A, B, & C, travel trailers, fifth wheels, sport utility or toy haulers with built-in living quarters only, and truck campers. The following are not permitted: canvas slide-outs or pop-up areas on travel trailer, truck camper or motorhome. No pop-up folding camping trailers or tents are permitted, and no sport utility trailers or toy haulers without commerically built in living quarters are permitted in Trackside.
25. Wilson's Fence Row-All types of RV's & tents are permitted. Generators are permitted in this area.
26. Our trackside electric motorhomes sites come with 50-1amp power services. Please plan accordingly if you need an adaptor, as we only have a very limited supply of adapters for sale. Trackside Electric requires you to have the proper electrical cords and adaptors in the correct configuration. All 50 amp/60amp campers and motorhome units must have 50amp extension cords directly from the unit to the electrical box, no other configuration is permitted.
27. Up to one additional motor vehicle or two motorcycles are permitted to park in your Motorhome site. Golf carts, ATV, etc. count as one vehicle.
28. No additional trailers are permitted on the campsite; this includes trailers to haul a golf cart or other pit conveyances, grills, etc.
29. Motorhomes should be parked pulled in or backed in and centered on the designated motorhome number.
30. One framed, properly secured canopy is permitted on the motorhome site in addition to attached awnings.
Early move-in for advance purchasers will be on Thursday, July 11, 2019 between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Please do NOT arrive before 11:00 a.m. on Thursday as we have no holding areas available. We will stop accepting guests at 6:00 p.m. Thursday evening and will reopen on Friday July 12, at 7:00 a.m.
Click Here for a view of the Camping Agreement which includes the camping rules.
Dump Stations in the area.
On-Premise services for our Guests:
Ice: Ice will be available for purchase to all mothome and campground guests
Port-a-johns: are located throughout the Summit Side (west side) of the park.
Showers: Permanent showers are located on the Budweiser side of the track. Shower tickets are $4.00 each.
Permanent Shower Hours: (Permanent showers are located on the Budweiser side of the track. Shower tickets are $4.00
* Thursday: 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
* Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
* Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
* Sunday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Oney’s Water Hauling: Provide service primarily to motorhomes and campers located on the Summit side of the track (Primitive Camping & Trackside sites). Water truck may also service racers on 601 (Bud) side of the track.
* Thursday: after 1:00 p.m. until complete
* Friday: after 10:00 a.m. until complete
* Saturday: truck may make a pass if warranted
Kurtzman Sanitation: Will be on-site offering motorhome pumping services. Please pay Kurtzman directly for their services.
Firewood: Will be available beginning Thursday night. Please pay vendor directly for services.
Dornan Sales & Services and Trackside Tire:
Golf Cart Reservations (419) 912-4028. Trackside (419) 663-2254
* Friday: Parts Store 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Tire Store 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Saturday: Parts Store 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Tire Store 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Sunday: Parts Store 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; Tire Store 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Golf Cart Pricing: (Please contact the number above for pricing)
* 2 Passenger Cart
* 4 Passenger Cart
* Friday: 7:00 a.m. to Done
* Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to Done
* Sunday: 7:30 a.m. to Done
Guest Service: (Bud Side located on the north end of the Quarter Mile Clothing Store; Summit Side - located at the north end of the Junction)
* Friday: Bud Side 12:00 p.m. – Done
* Saturday: Bud Side 8:00 a.m. – Done; Summit Side 9:00 a.m. – Done
* Sunday: Bud Side 8:00 a.m. – Done
* Ice Cream opens at 11:00 a.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday
* Throttle Town Grill hours Friday 7:00 a.m. and Saturday & Sunday 6:00 a.m. until racing ends
* Junction hours: 8:00 a.m. Friday, Saturday & Sunday
* Quarter Mile Clothing Company opens 9:00 a.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday
* The Junction opens 10:00 a.m. Friday; and 9:00 a.m. Saturday and Sunday
Summit Motorsports Park is committed to providing our race fans affordable family entertainment in a safe, comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere. Therefore, we offer our fans the B-Guarantee and the C-Code of Conduct.
Also Need more information about our park. Then Check out the A, B, C's of Summit Motorsports Park
SAWMILL CREEK IS THE OFFICIAL LODGING HOTEL OF SUMMIT MOTORSPORTS PARK
Sawmill Creek Lodge has earned that position by receiving excellent comments from teams and guests like you! It's simple...serious competitors have wanted a quality, feel good, casual place to really relax after a hard sports day. Enjoy our 235 acre Lake Erie waterfront campus, four restaurants and bars...and a great night sleep. It's a place you will look forward to returning to. That's hard to find on the race circuit.
Visit www.SawmillCreek.com and you will understand quickly, it's simply the best place to stay. Beautiful lakefront, beaches, restaurants, shops, golf, nature walks, jet skis, and so much more!
For the Lingenfelter Performance Blue Suede Cruise, book a double bed room for $169 or a king bed room for $179.
To take advantage of these great rates, contact Sawmill Creek at (800) 729-6455 and provide the code (BSC19)
For Event info please contact: Nettie Damron at email@example.com or 419-668-5555.
Summit Motorsports Park - 1300 State Route 18, Norwalk OH 44857
|Linder's Lot opens for Racers only||08:00 AM|
|Street Rodder Registration (Route 601, Budwesier Gate)||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Car Corral & Swap Meet Move-In||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Camping/Motorhome Move-In||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Race Car Credential & Pit Parking||12:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Secure grounds. Racers arriving at this point, will stack in Linder's Lot until morning||09:00 PM|
|Gates Open||07:00 AM|
|Fun Runs||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Woman's World||12:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Nostalgia Drag Racing Qualifying||01:00 PM|
|Nostalgia Drag Racing Qualifying||04:30 PM|
|Secure Grounds||10:00 PM|
|Gates Open||07:00 AM|
|Street Rodder Registration (Route 601, Budweiser Gate)||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Camping/Motorhome Move-In||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Fun Runs||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Woman's World||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wanda's Coloring Contest||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Nostalgia Drag Racing Qualifying||01:00 PM|
|Vintage Fashion Show||03:00 PM - 04:30 PM|
|Nostalgia Drag Racing Qualifying||04:30 PM|
|Wanda Challenge||07:00 PM|
|Smokey Burnout Contest||07:20 PM|
|Live Concert in front of the Summit Grand Stands||08:00 PM|
|Neon Parade, Flame Throwing Contest||09:30 PM|
|Secure Grounds||10:00 PM|
|Gates Open||08:00 AM|
|Street Rodder Registration (Route 601, Budweiser Gate)||08:00 AM|
|Fun Runs||08:00 AM|
|RFC Non-Denominational Chapel Service (Media Center)||08:30 AM|
|Woman's World||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday Only Door Prize Instant Win Ticket Deadline||10:00 AM|
|Manufacturers Awards||10:45 AM|
|Presentation/Sunday Door Prize Giveways||11:15 AM|
|Nostalgia Drag Racing Eliminations||12:00 PM|
|Secure Grounds||07:00 PM|
Schedule subject to change without notice!
Qualifying run order (Friday & Saturday): Hot Rod, Gasser Magazine Nostalgia Gas, Gasser Magazine Competition Gas, NDRL Pro Gas, NDRL Pro Comp, NDRL Pro 7.5, NDRL Pro 7.0
Eliminations run order: NDRL Pro 7.0, NDRL Pro 7.50, NDRL Pro Comp, NDRL Pro Gas, Gasser Magazine Competition Gas, Gasser Magazine Nostalgia Gas, Hot Rod