The Cavalcade of Stars presented by Budweiser is an exciting part of the Division 3 NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series and has become a fan favorite on the series' tour.
Saturday Night of Fire!® and Fireworks
Summit Motorsports Park will put its stamp on this event with nightime qualifying and racing, with flames flying from pipes and fireworks.
Pair of jet engine-powered Funny Cars
Summit Motorsports Park fans can always count on jet engine-powered vehicles from Hanna Motorsports to put on a fiery show and soar down track, and for this event, the team's First Strike and Top Secret cars will command attention.
Top Alcohol Dragster and Funny Cars
They are among the quickest-accelerating vehicles in the world. Alcohol will qualify once on Friday, and twice on Saturday, and first round of eliminations will take place during the Saturday Night of Fire® program.
R&RR Auto Body/DeCerbo Construction Exterme 8 Rumble Wars Pro Mod
These cars with big tires and nitrous, supercharger and turbo combinations will race down the eighth-mile.
Hundreds of Sportsmen Racers
Very competitive categories contested include Comp Eliminator, Top Sportsman, Top Dragsters, Stock, Super Stock, Super Comp, Super Gas, Super Street and Pro Stock Snowmobile.
Many opportunities for racer and fan interaction
Fans can meet and interact with their favorite or soon-to-be favorite racers throughout the pit areas at Summit Motorsports Park.
|1-Day Adult Summit Club||$30|
|3-Day Adult Summit Club||$80|
|1-Day Child 6-12||$5|
|3-Day Child 6-12||$15|
|1-Day Child 6-12 Summit Club||$10|
|3-Day Child 6-12 Summit Club||$30|
|1-Day Child 5 & Under||$0|
|1-Day Child 5 & Under Summit Club||$5|
|3-Day Child 5 & Under Summit Club||$15|
|3-Day Trackside Electric Motorhome||$150|
|3-Day Trackside Non-Electric Motorhome||$100|
|3-Day Primitive Camping||$50|
|Lucas Oil Racers (Car & Driver)||$180|
|R&R Auto Body/DeCerbo Construction (Car & Driver) + 3 Crew||$200|
|Thursday Test & Tune||$100|
Tent and motor home camping areas are available during MOST spectator events at Summit Motorsports Park.
* To guarantee you have a spot, we highly recommend that you secure a camping spot in advance, as many of our events sell out. We do not permit overnight camping in our parking lots.
* Due to the limited amount of camping and motor home spaces available, 'DAY OF' sales cannot be guaranteed.
GENERAL FAMILY CAMPING AND MOTORHOME RULES
1. NHRA National Event Only: Golf carts, ATV’s, etc. are prohibited inside the park.
2. The speed limit in the pits is 10 miles-per-hour. All motor vehicle operators must have a valid state driver’s license.
3. The owner of the Camping/Motorhome site will be responsible for all members of his/her party.
4. After 1:00am, any noise complaints from neighbors in all camping/motorhome areas are grounds for immediate removal. Exception: Family Camping quiet hours are between 11pm and 7am
5. To gain access to a Camping/Motorhome space; you must have a Camping/Motorhome placard, a camping ticket and and a daily admission tickets for each camper. Only full event ticket holders will be permitted on the Trackside Motorhome, Wilson’s Fence Row or Family Camping sites after racing is completed.
6. Campfires are permitted in fire rings only; no open burning is permitted. Guest must provide their own fire ring.
7. You are expected to leave your site as clean as you found it.
8. All roadways and walkways must be kept clear.
9. Arrival and departure times must be observed. Please refer to the website for specific move-in hours for a particular event.
10. Alcohol may be consumed responsibly on your site, but is not permitted to be brought into the grandstands or race areas.
11. Illegal activities or activities that violate local laws and Camping/Motorhome rules or Health Department rules are not permitted. Lewd behavior, offensive signs, public intoxication and/or profanity will not be tolerated. Violators will be arrested and removed from the facility as well as forfeiting all renewal rights. NO REFUNDS!
12. Pets must be kept on a leash and must not present as a nuisance to other guests. Pet registration forms should be completed and given to the area Camping Manager. Please clean up after your pet.
13. No glass containers of any kind are permitted on the grounds.
14. No fireworks of any kind are permitted on the grounds.
15. State and county health department rules must be obeyed. Dumping waste water onto the park grounds is not permitted.
16. The Summit Motorsports Park Campground/Motorhome Manager may exercise his/her discretion in the enforcement and application of these rules.
17. All RV’s, travel trailers, tents and pop-ups must allow no less than 10 feet between units end to end and 15 feet between units side to side, per the Ohio Health Department of Campgrounds.
ADDITIONAL PRIMATIVE FAMILY CAMPING RULES:
18. We permit the following vehicle types in our primitive Family camping areas: truck campers (loaded into the bed of a pick-up truck), pop-up trailers also known as tent or folding camping trailers, and tents. No hard-sided campers are permitted. Hybrid campers with canvas pull outs will be permitted only on sites 2051-2060 as long as they confrom to Ohio Health Dept of Campgrounds distance requirements (17.) and they fit on the site.
19. Up to 3 tents are permitted per site as long as they comply with distance requirements by the Ohio Health Department of Campgrounds (see above 17.)
20. One passenger vehicle or two motorcycles are permitted per campsite; extra vehicles must park in spectator parking.
21. The Family Campground includes families with children and everyone is required to behave accordingly.
22. Quiet hours will be strictly enforced between 11pm and 7am, VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECTED TO REMOVAL.
23. NO GENERATORS are permitted in the Family Camping area.
ADDITIONAL RV/MOTORHOME RULES:
24. TRACKSIDE Electric and Non-electric motorhome: Recreational vehicles are permitted including Class A, B, & C, travel trailers, fifth wheels, sport utility or toy haulers with built-in living quarters only, and truck campers. The following are not permitted: canvas slide-outs or pop-up areas on travel trailer, truck camper or motorhome. No pop-up folding camping trailers or tents are permitted, and no sport utility trailers or toy haulers without commerically built in living quarters are permitted in Trackside.
25. Wilson's Fence Row-All types of RV's & tents are permitted. Generators are permitted in this area.
26. Our trackside electric motorhomes sites come with 50-1amp power services. Please plan accordingly if you need an adaptor, as we only have a very limited supply of adapters for sale. Trackside Electric requires you to have the proper electrical cords and adaptors in the correct configuration. All 50 amp/60amp campers and motorhome units must have 50amp extension cords directly from the unit to the electrical box, no other configuration is permitted.
27. Up to one additional motor vehicle or two motorcycles are permitted to park in your Motorhome site. Golf carts, ATV, etc. count as one vehicle.
28. No additional trailers are permitted on the campsite; this includes trailers to haul a golf cart or other pit conveyances, grills, etc.
29. Motorhomes should be parked pulled in or backed in and centered on the designated motorhome number.
30. One framed, properly secured canopy is permitted on the motorhome site in addition to attached awnings
On-Premise services for our Guests:
Ice: Ice will be available for purchase to all motorhome and campground guests at our concession stands.
Port-a-johns: are located throughout the Summit Side (west side) of the park.
Showers: Permanent showers are located on the Budweiser side of the track. Shower tickets are $4.00 each.
Permanent Shower Hours: (Permanent showers are located on the Budweiser side of the track. Shower tickets are $4.00
* Thursday: 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
* Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 1 hour after racing
* Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 1 hour after racing
* Sunday: 7:00 a.m. to 1 hour after racing
Oney’s Water Hauling: Provide service primarily to motorhomes and campers located on the Summit side of the track (Primitive Camping & Trackside sites)
* Thursday: after 5:00 p.m. until complete
* Friday: after 10:00 a.m. until complete
* Saturday: truck may make a pass if warranted
Kurtzman Sanitation: Will be on-site offering motorhome pumping services. Please pay Kurtzman directly for their services.
* Saturday: 6:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m.
* Sunday: 6:00 a.m.
Firewood: Will be here Thurs & Fri night (5-6pm). Will make a pass early in the day Sat and again in the evening (5-6pm). Please pay vendor directly for services. Brian Drossman (419) 202-3667. Also, guests are encouraged to leave their name, phone number and site number with the gate staff.
Dornan Sales & Services and Trackside Tire:
Golf Cart Reservations (419) 912-4028. Trackside (419) 663-2254
* Friday: Parts Store 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Tire Store 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
* Saturday: Parts Store 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; Tire Store 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Sunday: Parts Store 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; Tire Store 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Golf Cart Pricing: (Please contact the number above for pricing)
* 2 Passenger Cart
* 4 Passenger Cart
Fuel Pumps: Not open
Guest Service: (Bud Side located on the north end of the Quarter Mile Clothing Store; Summit Side - located at the north end of the Junction)
* Friday: Bud Side 12:00 p.m. – Done
* Saturday – Bud Side 8:00 a.m. – Done
* Sunday – Bud Side 8:00 a.m. – Done
* Ice Cream opens at 5:00 p.m. Friday and 11:00 a.m. Saturday and Sunday
* Throttle Town Grill hours: Friday, Saturday & Sunday 7:00 a.m. until racing ends
* The Dog Track – Thursday 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (ice sales during move-in)
* Junction hours: Saturday & Sunday 10:00 a.m. until racing ends
* Quarter Mile Clothing Company opens 9:00 a.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday
* The Junction opens 10:00 a.m. Saturday and Sunday
Summit Motorsports Park is committed to providing our race fans affordable family entertainment in a safe, comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere. Therefore, we offer our fans the B-Guarantee and the C-Code of Conduct.
Also Need more information about our park. Then Check out the A, B, C's of Summit Motorsports Park
Not staying on propery: