Bader Signature Firework Show presented by R&R Auto Body
Featuring the best fireworks show you will see all summer! We hired the best professional company in the country to craft a unique, choregraphed to patriotic music, show just for the Kelly Night Under Fire. These magnificent, brilliant, multi-colored, explosive pyrotechnic devices come with a $125,000 price tag and worth every penny!
The Legend vs the Rookie
The great and mighty “King of Quake”, Bob Motz, has wowed us with his Kenworth Truck for years with his dramatic fiery show, which on numerous occasions has ended with the scorching and destruction of our head of staging sign. This year, our beloved hero has been challenged by Canadian racer Russ Lethbridge, who drives the Jet Freightliner “Hell Fire”. The fans will be asked to judge which truck has the best overall performance. Speed will be considered, but ultimately the final decision will be based upon Most Heat and the Best Fiery Show! Make sure your phones are fully charged, this battle is one you will want to record!
It wouldn’t be Night Under Fire without 8,000 Horsepower 4-second, 320 MPH NHRA Nitro burning Funny Cars! Sixteen-time World Champion John Force returns with his eyes set on winning another Championship and winning this legendary match race. This year, Jack Beckman, Terry Haddock and Dale Creasy will see if they can block those goals! John as been part of the Night Under Fire show for 25 years!
Instead of the hearing the circus theme song blaring in the background, you will hear the roar of top fuel engines that exceed 10,000 horsepower. This will cause your entire body to vibrate, making you think your bones are about to break and your eardrums will explode!
For the first time in many years, top fuel dragsters will be entertaining the crowds at Kelly Night Under Fire. This year, the following NHRA drivers, Brittany Force, Antron Brown, Cameron Ferre and Justin Ashley, said they would rather race at Kelly Night Under Fire than take a weekend off, during a very brutal summer racing schedule.
North American Jet Car Championship
It has been two years since the inaugural North American Jet Car Championship began, where 8 very determined jet dragsters compete at Summit Motorsports Park to decide who is the best racer in the country. Ernie Bogue “Beast from the East” defeated rookie Josh Graham “Eastern Raider” in 2019 while the 2018 event winner, Scotty “Heat” Holdridge called the action from the announcer’s booth.
In addition to these drivers, Danny Sullivan “Chicago Rush”, Robert Albertson “Blasing Angel”, Shelly Segal “Firestarter”, Al Zukaskas “Hot Blade” and Tammy Gatlin “Lone Star Lightning” will be returning in 2020 to compete in this one-of-a-kind championship.
R&R Auto Body/DeCerbo Construction “Rumble Wars”
16 Pro Mods will be personally invited to compete at this year’s Kelly Night Under Fire.
Top Fuel Motorcycle
Larry ‘Spiderman’ McBride, the fastest man on two wheels, boasting a new world record of 5.50 at 264 mph will be racing against the best top fuel motorcycle riders in the world, including Dave Vantine, Mitch Brown, Sam Wills and four additional riders to be named.
Local racer, Jim Brewer, who is the oldest wheelstander in the business, driving “the Peacemaker” and Richard Hutchins’ driving the “Chevy Rebellion” will entertain the crowds with their amazing wheelstanders. We may even get to see some side by side action!
BCSN Erie was on site during the 42nd annual Kelly Night Under Fire and did a very nice video recap what "The Greatest Show in Drag Racing" TM is all about. Capturing everything including the autograph session, racer interviews, pre-race, the show and of course…Motz burning down the Head of Staging Sign. You should be excited after watching this video, so get your tickets NOW! We sold out last year! https://youtu.be/axW7L7zMww0
|Adult Reserved Seat||$43|
|Adult Reserved Motz Seat||$48|
|Adult Summit Club||$63|
|Adult Summit Club upgraded to John Force Winner's Circle||$202|
|Child 11 & Under GA||$13|
|Child 11 & Under Reserved Seat||$18|
|Child 11 & Under Motz Reserved Seat||$23|
|Child 11 & Under Summit Club||$38|
|Child 11 & Under upgrade to John Force Winner's Circle||$202|
|John Force Winner's Circle With Seat Back||$202|
|John Force Winner's Circle No Seat Back (Top Tier Section)||$192|
Become a John Force Winners Circle VIP!
Want to kick your Night Under Fire experience up a notch? The John Force Winner’s Circle is our premiere race fan hospitality package. JFWC members will sit in first-class starting line seats; have access to a private hospitality chalet which includes complimentary snacks, drinks and a sit down dinner; access to a private patio viewing area and private restrooms. Each patron will also receive a member’s only event goodie bag filled with exclusive Night Under Fire Souvenirs.
The John Force Winners Circle package includes the following amenities:
• First-class starting line seats
• Pit access to witness all the "behind the scenes" activities; pit crews getting their 'hot rods' ready to race
• Access to the VIP Chalet
• Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water all day
• Two complimentary alcoholic drinks for adults (cash bar available)
• Complimentary meals and snacks all day long, including a sit down dinner!
• Access to a private patio viewing area
• Private Restrooms
• Special Collectors Goodie Bag containing premium Night Under Fire Souvenirs
• One (1) VIP parking pass will be issued with every four (4) John Force Winners Circle tickets purchased
Each John Force Winners Circle ticket just $202 (with seat back Force 1A Chair or Summit Club) or $192 (bench seat - Force 1A top tier)! Limited seating available, call 419-668-5555 to reserve your seats today or do it yourself by clicking here
We have a public suite available!
The public suite is located high atop of the Champions Reserved Seating Section (Summit Side). It is approximately 200’ from the starting line, which can only be accessed via a private elevator. The view is breathtaking and oversees the entire drag strip. Patrons can observe the entire race from start to finish, including watching the racers return back to their pit areas.
This suite accommodates up to 23 patrons, on a first come first serve basis; and features indoor and outdoor seating. The indoor amenities include a climate control environment; floor to ceiling glass windows to optimize trackside viewing; spacious and comfortable seating and bar top tables. A mini kitchen with wet bar and refrigerator are also included. High Speed data connection is also available for those that need to stay connected to the outside world. The outdoor private balcony features three (3) tiered rows comprised with stadium chairs.
The price for each ticket, for the entire event, is $275 and also includes VIP parking; access to private restrooms; lunch, dinner and beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
Due to the limit availability, tickets will go just as fast. Contact Yvonne Livengood at 419-668-5555 x457.
|Trackside Electric Motorhome (SOLD OUT!)||$175|
|Trackside Non-Electric Motorhome (SOLD OUT!)||$125|
|Wilson's Fence Row (SOLD OUT!)||$85|
|Primitive Camping (Outside the park)||$65|
|FREE Pit Pass!||$0|
Tent and motor home camping areas are available during MOST spectator events at Summit Motorsports Park.
* To guarantee you have a spot, we highly recommend that you secure a camping spot in advance, as many of our events sell out. We do not permit overnight camping in our parking lots.
* Due to the limited amount of camping and motor home spaces available, 'DAY OF' sales cannot be guaranteed.
GENERAL FAMILY CAMPING AND MOTORHOME RULES
1. NHRA National Event Only: Golf carts, ATV’s, etc. are prohibited inside the park.
2. The speed limit in the pits is 10 miles-per-hour. All motor vehicle operators must have a valid state driver’s license.
3. The owner of the Camping/Motorhome site will be responsible for all members of his/her party.
4. After 1:00am, any noise complaints from neighbors in all camping/motorhome areas are grounds for immediate removal. Exception: Family Camping quiet hours are between 11pm and 7am
5. To gain access to a Camping/Motorhome space; you must have a Camping/Motorhome placard, a camping ticket and and a daily admission tickets for each camper. Only full event ticket holders will be permitted on the Trackside Motorhome, Wilson’s Fence Row or Family Camping sites after racing is completed.
6. Campfires are permitted in fire rings only; no open burning is permitted. Guest must provide their own fire ring.
7. You are expected to leave your site as clean as you found it.
8. All roadways and walkways must be kept clear.
9. Arrival and departure times must be observed. Please refer to the website for specific move-in hours for a particular event.
10. Alcohol may be consumed responsibly on your site, but is not permitted to be brought into the grandstands or race areas.
11. Illegal activities or activities that violate local laws and Camping/Motorhome rules or Health Department rules are not permitted. Lewd behavior, offensive signs, public intoxication and/or profanity will not be tolerated. Violators will be arrested and removed from the facility as well as forfeiting all renewal rights. NO REFUNDS!
12. Pets must be kept on a leash and must not present as a nuisance to other guests. Pet registration forms should be completed and given to the area Camping Manager. Please clean up after your pet.
13. No glass containers of any kind are permitted on the grounds.
14. No fireworks of any kind are permitted on the grounds.
15. State and county health department rules must be obeyed. Dumping waste water onto the park grounds is not permitted.
16. The Summit Motorsports Park Campground/Motorhome Manager may exercise his/her discretion in the enforcement and application of these rules.
17. All RV’s, travel trailers, tents and pop-ups must allow no less than 10 feet between units end to end and 15 feet between units side to side, per the Ohio Health Department of Campgrounds.
ADDITIONAL PRIMATIVE FAMILY CAMPING RULES:
18. We permit the following vehicle types in our primitive Family camping areas: truck campers (loaded into the bed of a pick-up truck), pop-up trailers also known as tent or folding camping trailers, and tents. No hard-sided campers are permitted. Hybrid campers with canvas pull outs will be permitted only on sites 2051-2060 as long as they confrom to Ohio Health Dept of Campgrounds distance requirements (17.) and they fit on the site.
19. Up to 3 tents are permitted per site as long as they comply with distance requirements by the Ohio Health Department of Campgrounds (see above 17.)
20. One passenger vehicle or two motorcycles are permitted per campsite; extra vehicles must park in spectator parking.
21. The Family Campground includes families with children and everyone is required to behave accordingly.
22. Quiet hours will be strictly enforced between 11pm and 7am, VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECTED TO REMOVAL.
23. NO GENERATORS are permitted in the Family Camping area.
ADDITIONAL RV/MOTORHOME RULES:
24. TRACKSIDE Electric and Non-electric motorhome: Recreational vehicles are permitted including Class A, B, & C, travel trailers, fifth wheels, sport utility or toy haulers with built-in living quarters only, and truck campers. The following are not permitted: canvas slide-outs or pop-up areas on travel trailer, truck camper or motorhome. No pop-up folding camping trailers or tents are permitted, and no sport utility trailers or toy haulers without commerically built in living quarters are permitted in Trackside.
25. Wilson's Fence Row-All types of RV's & tents are permitted. Generators are permitted in this area.
26. Our trackside electric motorhomes sites come with 50-1amp power services. Please plan accordingly if you need an adaptor, as we only have a very limited supply of adapters for sale. Trackside Electric requires you to have the proper electrical cords and adaptors in the correct configuration. All 50 amp/60amp campers and motorhome units must have 50amp extension cords directly from the unit to the electrical box, no other configuration is permitted.
27. Up to one additional motor vehicle or two motorcycles are permitted to park in your Motorhome site. Golf carts, ATV, etc. count as one vehicle.
28. No additional trailers are permitted on the campsite; this includes trailers to haul a golf cart or other pit conveyances, grills, etc.
29. Motorhomes should be parked pulled in or backed in and centered on the designated motorhome number.
30. One framed, properly secured canopy is permitted on the motorhome site in addition to attached awnings
On-premise services for our guests
Ice: Ice will be available for purchase to all motorhome and campground guests!
Port-a-johns: are located throughout the Summit Side (west side) of the park.
Showers: Permanent showers are located on the Budweiser side of the track. Shower tickets are $4.00 each
Permanent Shower Hours:
* Friday 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
* Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 1 hours after racing ends
* Sunday 6:00 a.m. to 1 hours after racing ends
Water Service: Oney's Water Hauling will be on site providing potable water, primarily to motorhomes and campers located on the Summit Side of the track (Primitive Camping & Trackside Sites)
* Friday will be on property after 3:00 p.m.
* Saturday before 5 p.m.
Kurtzman Sanitation: will be on site offering motorhome-pumping services; Leave your name & cell number with gate staff to request services. Please pay Kurtzman Sanitation directly for their services.
* Saturday 12:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m.
* Sunday 6:00 a.m.
Firewood: Will be available beginning Friday night. Please pay vendor directly for services. Brian Drossman 419-202-3667
Dornan Sales & Services and Trackside Tire:
Golf Cart Reservations (419) 912-4028. Trackside (419) 663-2254
* Friday: Parts Store TBD; Tire Store TBD
* Saturday: Parts Store 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Tire Store 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Sunday: Parts Store 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; Tire Store 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Golf Cart Pricing: (Please contact the number above for pricing)
* 2 Passenger Cart
* 4 Passenger Cart
* Friday: 4:00 p.m. to Done (Approximately 8:00 p.m.)
* Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
* Sunday: 7:30 a.m. to Done
* Friday (Bud Side) 3:00 p.m. to Done
* Saturday (Bud Side) 7:00 a.m. to Done; (Summit Side) 8:00 a.m. to Done
* Sunday (Bud Side) 7:00 a.m. to Done
* Friday, Saturday & Sunday 11:00 a.m.
Throttle Town Grill Hours
* Friday 3:00 p.m. to Done
* Saturday 7:00 a.m. to Done
* Saturday 8:00 a.m. to end of racing
The Dog Track (Selling ice only)
* Friday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
* Quarter Mile Clothing Company Saturday & Sunday 9:00 a.m.
* The Junction Saturday 9:00 a.m. to Done
Summit Motorsports Park is committed to providing our race fans affordable family entertainment in a safe, comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere. Therefore, we offer our fans the B-Guarantee and the C-Code of Conduct.
Also Need more information about our park. Then Check out the A, B, C's of Summit Motorsports Park
|Linder's Lot opens for RACERS ONLY (Campers do not move-in until Friday Morning)||08:00 AM|
|Racers Credential & Pit Park||10:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Camping/Motorhome Move-in||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Super 64 Time Trials (2)||04:00 PM|
|Super 64 Eliminations||05:30 PM|
|Gates Open||08:00 AM|
|Time Trials begin (One)||08:30 AM|
|Pre-Race Ceremony||05:30 PM|
|Edelbrock Super Series Bracket Racing Program Gates open||07:00 AM|
|Edelbrock Super Series Eliminations (Pro, Super Pro, SB, SPTS and J/D)||08:00 AM|
Schedule subject to change without notice!