The distinct sound of a motorcycle speeding down the Summit Motorsports Park quarter mile is an infectious spine tingler for many people around the state. In fact, the motorcycles are a huge draw, who needs four wheels when you can get the job done with two? At speeds up to 130 miles an hour, legs up, head down- tree falls, LET’S GO!
Summit Motorsports Park is generous in its payouts, giving back round money, and cash to all who qualify in their finish!
|Winner + Contingency!||$500|
|1st Round Win||$ 5|
|Other Round Wins||$ 10|
ACCEL Performance Group $53,000+ up for grabs for Finish Line Club Members! Join now and earn points towards one of the the largest year end sportsman points funds in existence. For more information, fees and racing schedule click here.
- Time break: 7.50 - 15.99
- CrossTalk will be utilized!
- Delay Boxes permitted!
- Throttle Stops & air throttles are permitted only as a starting line launch control and NOT as a "downtrack" throttle stop. Orifice control blocks in the pneumatic lines are permitted as long as the throttle moves to wide open, without hesitation, upon launch of the vehicle. A fixed mechanical throttle stop that cannot be adjusted or overridden, while the bike is in motion, is permitted.
- Nitrous timers are permitted!
- 2-Steps, Line Locks and air/electric shifters are permitted!
- Data recorders are permitted!