Tent and motor home camping areas are available during MOST spectator events at Summit Motorsports Park.
- To guarantee you have a spot, we highly recommend that you secure a camping spot in advance, as many of our events sell out.
- Due to the limited amount of camping and motor home spaces available, 'DAY OF' sales cannot be guaranteed.
- We permit the following vehicle types in our primitive camping areas: truck campers (loaded into the bed of a pick-up truck), pop-up trailers also known as tent or folding camping trailers, and tents
- One passenger vehicle or two motorcycles are permitted per campsite; extra vehicles must park in spectator parking
- The Family Campground is reserved for families with children and everyone is required to behave accordingly. Quiet hours will be strictly enforced between 11pm and 7am
- Due to safety concerns, the Health Department has determined that NO GENERATORS are permitted in the Family Camping area.
- TRACKSIDE electric and non-electric motorhome area: Recreational vehicles are permitted including Class A, B, & C, travel trailers, fifth wheels, sport utility or toy hauler, and truck campers. No pop-up, folding camping trailers or tents.
- Up to one additional motor vehicle or two motorcycles are permitted to park in your Motorhome site. *Golf carts, ATV, etc. count as one vehicle. Additional trailers are not permitted on the site.
- Motorhomes should be parked pulled in or backed in and centered on the motorhome designated number
- One framed, properly secured canopy is permitted on the motorhome site in addition to attached awnings
- We have upgraded our trackside electric motorhome sites to 50 amp power service. Please plan accordingly as we only have a very limited supply of adapters to rent
GENERAL CAMPING AND MOTORHOME RULES
- NHRA National Event Only: GOLF CARTS, ATV’S, etc. ARE PROHIBITTED INSIDE THE PARK
- The speed limit in the pits is 10 miles-per-hour. All motor vehicle operators must have a valid state driver’s license
- The owner of the Camping/Motorhome site will be responsible for all members of his/her party
- After 1:00am, any noise complaints from neighbors in all camping/motorhome areas are grounds for immediate removal. Exception: Family Camping quiet hours are between 11pm and 7am
- To gain access to a Camping/Motorhome space, you must have a Camping/Motorhome pass and a daily admission ticket. Only full event ticket holders will be permitted on the Trackside Motorhome or Family Camping sites after racing is completed
- Campfires are permitted. Guest must provide their own fire ring
- You are expected to leave your site as clean as you found it
- All roadways and walkways must be kept clear
- Due to race car movement within the pit area, arrival and departure times must be observed
- Alcohol may be consumed responsibly on your site
- Illegal activities or activities that violate local laws and Camping/Motorhome rules are not permitted. Lewd behavior, offensive signs, public intoxication and/or profanity will not be tolerated. Violators will be arrested and removed from the facility as well as forfeiting all renewal rights. NO REFUNDS!
- Pets must be kept on a leash. Please clean up after them. They must also not be a nuisance to other guests.
- No glass containers of any kind are permitted on the grounds
- No fireworks of any kind are permitted on the grounds
- State and county health department rules must be obeyed. Dumping waste water onto the ground or into holes on facility property is NOT permitted.
- The Summit Motorsports Park Campground/Motorhome Manager may exercise his/her discretion in the enforcement and application of these rules